Review of Mentalism and Mind Reading course which teaches you how to read minds and predict events
Are you keen to learn mentalism and how to read minds? Are you keen to learn how to become a mentalist? But what’s stopping you is you don’t know where to begin? If you answered yes to these questions, this Mentalism and Mind Reading Course review will help you to decide whether or not this comprehensive training course is right for you. Let’s take a closer look…
Just to let you know this post contains affiliate links. Which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you. If you do decide to purchase through one of my links, thank you in advance for your support! 🙂
What is the Mentalism and Mind Reading course + what to expect from this online mentalism training guide?
This training course is offered by the International Council for Online Educational Standards accredited International Open Academy. It is written and presented by US and International renowned American magician Rich Ferguson.
The training is for anyone who wants save a bunch of time learning this stuff. It’s for those who are keen to start performing mentalism and magic right away.
The training academy claim that you’ll discover an introduction to mentalism and mind reading like no other and a depth of magical skills rarely shared. They say that you’ll also learn how to impress dinner party guests with terrific tricks using the table settings. Their claim is that the course modules and videos will show you tricks to use simple props such as a deck of cards, books and even crockery and toothpicks on the dinner table or your mobile phone!
Features of the Mentalism and Mind Reading training course
1. The main Mentalism and Mind Reading course guide has online text-based modules
- Access to an online format in the form of modules is a great way to learn and digest any subject. It’s the way you learn at school or university.
- A text-based method of learning is perfect if you prefer to learn about mentalism, mind reading and magic at your own pace.
- Having the information in modular format provides structure to your learning. But having the information in text format will make it easier to quickly skim read the information of you prefer.
- Taking time to read about mentalism and magic from each detailed module will ensure you have a better in-depth knowledge about the subject.
- Reading vs watching a video about mentalism, mind reading and magic will improve your long-term memory on the subject.
- If for any reason you wanted to buy a mastering mentalism book from Amazon because you prefer to read, having this text based part of this course is a good, if not a better substitute. But with the added benefit of receiving bonus material like “Impromptu Magic and The Book Trick.
2. Mentalism and Mind Reading course is a combination of learning by reading modules and watching video based tutorials
- The fact that the Mentalism and Mind Reading Course comes with ‘reading and video watching options’, this course provides an excellent balance between these two compatible methods to learn about mentalism, mind reading and magic. As everyone learns in a difference way, you have the benefit of both.
- Whether you learn best by watching videos or by reading text doesn’t matter, as you receive both options in this online course. It will be up to you to focus on what’s best for your specific learning style.
- The videos complement the text-base training part of the modules to progress your learning in the best and faster way.
The pros and cons of Mentalism and Mind Reading course training
What are the pros vs the cons of the Mentalism and mind Reading Course?
The pros of Mentalism and Mind Reading Course
- The training comes with a comprehensive five module training program.
- The course is accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards – www.icoes.org (accreditation number ICOES/00763/13/36).
- Course material includes easy to follow, structured information with helpful illustrations and videos.
- The course is suitable whether in fact you just want to learn a new skill, start a new career, or if you’re already working as a mentalist or magician and wish to upgrade your talents and enhance your resume.
- As with all International Open Academy courses, this course is designed for anyone with an interest in learning.
- The information contained in this training is suitable for all. Which includes beginners to intermediate and even the more advanced mentalists and magicians who have perhaps lost their way.
- You’ll save significant money by learning fast. You’ll get all you need to learn mentalism, mind reading and magic all in one place.
- The course comes in digital format as an online learning. This means you can access the information right away. So whether you’re in the UK, the USA, Canada, Australia, India or wherever in the world, you have access to one of the best mentalism, mind reading and magic courses immediately.
- At the end of each module there are evaluations and quizzes to help you reinforce your learning. If you like structured learning, this course format is perfect for you.
- Once you’ve successfully completed the course and passed the exams, you’ll receive a certification at the end.
- The course requires just one-off investment of £99 ($130) and no recurring fees. But you can be lucky and get an offer with a fantastic discount and invest just £19 ($25) instead: Click here to see if this offer is available right now.
- The course comes with a 14 day money back guarantee.
The cons of Mentalism and Mind Reading course
- The learning only comes in digital format, so you need a computer to complete the training.
- The course isn’t available off-line.
- Perhaps a little too much information for the more experienced. But then this is easily skipped.
- If you don’t like doing quizzes this may not be for you, as you need to complete each quiz and evaluation at the end of each module before moving on to the next section.
Who is the Mentalism and Mind Reading course suitable for?
The Mentalism and Mind Reading course is suitable if you fall into any of the following categories:
- You’re a complete beginner and looking to begin learning mentalism from scratch.
- If you already have some experience in mentalism, mind reading or magic.
- You’re a professional mentalist, mind reader or magician and you’ve lost your way and you’re looking for some fresh material.
- If you thought mastering mentalism, mind reading or magic was easy to do on your own, but your mentalism, mind reading or magic skills aren’t going very well, this course will help you to change that.
- You’re the person who’s struggling to figure out why you’re not getting the results you expect from your stage performances or street magic tricks. If this is you, Mentalism and Mind Reading will help you to discover what you’re doing wrong.
- If you’ve had too many failed attempts at performing a mentalism, a mind reading or magic trick, this training program will set you straight.
- Are you the type of person that struggles to learn from too much verbiage? If you are you don’t need to worry as this mentalism training is taught so that no formal qualifications are required to study this course.
Mentalism and Mind Reading course review conclusion
- This is one of the best value courses in mentalism, mind reading and magic that you’ll find on the market. With a one-off investment of £99 ($130). I’d say it’s a no brainer!
- This course was priced at £99 ($130), but you may still be able to get it for a reduced price of just £19 ($25). This new low price of £19 or $25 may not always be available. Click here to see if this discounted price is still the case. Which makes the whole value proposition almost too good to be true.
- The course is accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards with accreditation number ICOES/00763/13/36.
- The International Open Academy is also an officially approved TQUK (Training Qualifications UK) center, with the TQUK Center Number: C001157.
- The perfect hybrid training program, complete with easy-to-follow, structured information, helpful illustrations and videos. Thereby providing you the best of both worlds when it comes to learning how to become a professional mentalist, mind reader or magician.
- Their 14-day money back guarantee means you’ve really got nothing to lose by trying it.
Time to reflect with four important questions to ask yourself
I thought it useful to ask you a few final questions to help you to reflect on mentalism and magic. But more importantly to consider your investment in Mentalism and Mind Reading.
- Would you like to get up to speed and learn mentalism, mind reading and magic quickly?
- Are you keen to save a whole bunch of time learning this stuff?
- Would you like to be able to just focus on only what you need to know to become a mentalist, a mind reader or magician?
- Do you want to have a structured training program that offers accredited training with a final certification?
- Can you afford to spend
£99 ($130)£19 ($25) on this Mentalism and Mind Reading course?
If you answer ‘Yes‘ to these questions, it makes sense to go ahead and invest in this great training course.
I hope you enjoyed this article about Mentalism and Mind Reading course review
I’d love to hear from you. Tell us about your journey to become a performing mentalist or magician (or both). Please comment below. Please also share your experiences, both good and bad.!
If this article hasn’t answered all of your questions. If you have more questions either about mentalism or magic, I will try to answer them (or specifically about Mentalism and Mind Reading course review), please comment below with your questions.
There will also be many more articles about mentalism for you to read and learn about this fantastic skill.