Review of Master Mentalism course which teaches you how to become a mentalist or a magician
Are you keen to learn how to become a mentalist? But what’s stopping you is you don’t know where to begin? If you answered yes to these questions, this Master Mentalism Course review will help you to decide whether or not this comprehensive training course is right for you. Let’s take a closer look…
Just to let you know this post contains affiliate links. Which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you. If you do decide to purchase through one of my links, thank you in advance for your support! 🙂
What is the Master Mentalism course + what to expect from this mentalism training guide?
The training guide is written by Ryan Clark. Ryan Clark’s real name is actually Ryan Evans – don’t ask and don’t let that stop you from purchasing.
The Master Mentalism course was written alongside co-author Mr X. Mr X uses an alias as he wants to avoid being targeted by those who don’t want these mentalism secrets revealed! The training is for anyone who wants save a bunch of time learning this stuff. It’s for those who are keen to start performing mentalism and magic right away.
They claim that it comes with an inside scoop on mentalism and magic, which means you get to see exactly how things are done. They also claim the course comes with a PDF eBook with over 200 pages of information that focuses on only what you need to know. In this PDF eBook they claim that it covers mentalism, mind reading, levitation, hypnosis, spoon bending and remote viewing among other subjects.
Features of the Master Mentalism training course
1. The main Master Mentalism course guide is a pdf eBook of over 200 pages long
- Access to a PDF eBook is great if you’re looking for specific detail about how to do something.
- A PDF eBook or manual is perfect if you prefer to learn about mentalism and magic at your own pace.
- Having a manual in PDF format will make it easier to quickly skim read the information.
- A book makes it easier to search for information using the table of contents or the PDF search feature.
- Taking time to read about mentalism and magic from a book will ensure you have a better in-depth knowledge about the subject.
- Reading vs watching a video about mentalism will improve your long-term memory on the subject.
- If for any reason you wanted to buy a mastering mentalism book from Amazon because you prefer to read, having this eBook instead is a good, if not a better substitute. But with the added benefit of receiving bonus material like having 30 days free access to Mesmerize Monthly, David Blaine exposed plus over 500 card tricks exposed.
- The crazy part is that these bonuses themselves are worth more than the initial cost of $4.95 for this course! What’s more $4.95 is also cheaper than most books on mentalism sold on Amazon too!
2. One of the bonuses you receive is 30 days free access to Mesmerize Monthly, which includes access to videos, audio podcasts, interviews and other mentalism and magic books
- Whenever I’m offered a free 30-day trial on a subject I want to learn, I always take it. I’m always keen to see what’s on offer. Especially if it comes with a money back guarantee (which this does). It means you have absolutely nothing to lose, but absolutely everything to gain.
- Videos are worth watching and video training is much more time effective. Videos provide a faster way to learn any subject. Which in this case is learning about mentalism and magic.
- Video instruction means you won’t have to put much effort into learning about mentalism. The information is fed to you.
- Watching videos is much quicker than reading a manual. This means you’ll learn much faster.
- Videos are ready-made visualisations. Which is what the human brain loves.
- Instead of reading a book you could buy on Amazon, save time with this bonus material of videos instead. But even if you go ahead and buy a book from Amazon, you might want to consider this course in any case. As these videos will complement and speed up your learning.
3. Master Mentalism course & Mesmerize Monthly is a combination of learning by reading and watching
- The fact that the Master Mentalism Course comes with ‘reading and watching options’, you can choose which option you prefer to learn about mentalism and magic. As everyone learns in a difference way.
- Why not try a hybrid training option and use a combination of video and eBook learning.
- Whether you learn best by watching videos or by reading a PDF eBook doesn’t matter, as you receive both options. It will be up to you to choose what’s best for your specific learning style. As you’ll have 30 days free trial to watch videos, listen to podcasts and be a part of a magic and mentalism community, investing in Master Mentalism becomes a no-brainer.
- You can watch the videos to start your learning, followed by reading the eBook to support your understanding of the subject.
The pros and cons of Master Mentalism training course
What are the pros vs the cons of the Master Mentalism Course?
The pros of Master Mentalism Course
- The training comes with a comprehensive 200+ page PDF eBook.
- The PDF eBook is backed up with a free 30 day subscription to Mesmerize Monthly. At the end of the first 30 days you can either cancel your subscription or continue with your learning.
- The course information and teaching is presented in such a way that even if a 12-year-old kid were to be taught, they too would be astonishing everyone in no time at all.
- The skills the course reveals are so simple. Which means you could begin doing mind-boggling magic tricks and illusions starting almost as soon as you receive Master Mentalism.
- You’ll learn the almost priceless “insider” techniques behind Criss Angel, Derren Brown, David Blaine and David Copperfield.
- The information contained in this training is suitable for all. Which includes beginners to intermediate and even the more advanced mentalists and magicians who have lost their way.
- You’ll save significant money by learning fast. You’ll get all you need to learn mentalism and magic all in one place.
- The course comes in digital form, which can be easily downloaded right away. So whether you’re in the UK, the USA, Canada, Australia, India or wherever in the world, you have access to the best mentalism courses immediately.
- After the first, month which you get for free anyway as part of Master Mentalism, you get Mesmerize Monthly for just $47 per month instead of the usual $97 per month.
- The course comes with a 60 day money back guarantee.
The cons of Master Mentalism course
- The learning only comes in digital format, so you need a computer to complete the training.
- The course isn’t available off-line.
- Perhaps a little too much information for the more experienced. But then this is easily skipped.
- The Mesmerize Monthly free subscription is only for 30 days. This is such a great resource, so you might benefit from a longer free subscription. I therefore suggest you make the most of the 30 days free period, or keep your subscription going for as long as you are able to afford. Bearing in mind, as an extra bonus for signing up via Master Mentalism you do get subsequent months subscription to Mesmerize Monthly for $47 per month instead of the usual $97 per month.
Who is the Master Mentalism course suitable for?
The Master Mentalism course is suitable if you fall into any of the following categories:
- You’re a complete beginner and looking to begin learning mentalism from scratch.
- If you already have some experience in mentalism or magic.
- You’re a professional mentalist or magician and you’ve lost your way and you’re looking for some fresh material.
- If you thought mastering mentalism or magic was easy to do on your own, but your mentalism or magic skills aren’t going very well, this course will help you to change that.
- You’re the person who’s struggling to figure out why you’re not getting the results you expect from your stage performances or street magic tricks. If this is you, Master Mentalism will help you to discover what you’re doing wrong.
- If you’ve had too many failed attempts at performing a mentalism or magic trick, this training program will set you straight.
- Are you the type of person that struggles to learn from too much verbiage? If you are you don’t need to worry as this mentalism training is taught in a conversational tone that even a 12-year-old would understand.
Master Mentalism course review conclusion
- This is one of the best value courses in mentalism and magic that you’ll find on the market at just $4.95. I’d say it’s a no brainer! When you consider that you could be paying upwards of $10-15 for a book on Amazon.
- This course was $97 before, so this new low price of $4.95 may not always be available. Click here to see if this discounted price is still the case. Which makes the whole value proposition almost too good to be true. Especially when you consider for this low investment of $4.95, you also get 30 days free subscription to Mesmerize Monthly thrown in too! Some of the biggest names in mentalism and magic are members of Mesmerize Monthly.
- The course may be a bit rough around the edges, but you need to take account that it’s been put together by a magician who’s been in some of the biggest magic shows in the world and not a polished publishing house. Having said that, it does pack a powerful punch when it comes to learning about mentalism and magic. I’d go as far as to say there’s no other course that’s even close to this one.
- The perfect hybrid training program, complete with videos, podcasts and interviews with your free 30 day subscription with Mesmerize Monthly and a 200+ page PDF eBook. Giving you the best of both worlds when it comes to learning how to become a professional mentalist or magician.
- Comes with extra bonuses of David Blaine brutally exposed and over 500 card tricks.
- Their 60-day money back guarantee means you’ve really got nothing to lose by trying it.
Time to reflect with four important questions to ask yourself
I thought it useful to ask you a few final questions to help you to reflect on mentalism and magic. But more importantly to consider your investment in Master Mentalism.
- Would you like to get up to speed and learn mentalism and magic quickly?
- Are you keen to save a whole bunch of time learning this stuff?
- Would you like to be able to just focus on only what you need to know to become a mentalist or magician?
- Can you afford to spend $4.95 on this Master Mentalism course?
If you answer ‘Yes‘ to these questions, it makes sense to go ahead and buy this great training course.
I hope you enjoyed this article about Master Mentalism course review
I’d love to hear from you. Tell us about your journey to become a performing mentalist or magician (or both). Please comment below. Please also share your experiences, both good and bad.!
If this article hasn’t answered all of your questions. If you have more questions either about mentalism or magic, I will try to answer them (or specifically about Master Mentalism course review), please comment below with your questions.
There will also be many more articles about mentalism for you to read and learn about this fantastic skill.